Brilliant Battersea Nanny

3 posts
lucylulu88
Options:
Share this post on:

Brilliant Battersea Nanny

Postby lucylulu88 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 pm

Hello Mums and Dads!

My name is Lucy, I am 29. An experienced and qualified Nanny living in Battersea.

I have over ten years experience working with children, as a Nanny, LSA and classroom assistant and Nanny.

I am very responsible, a great multi tasker (first Nanny position- 5 month twins and toddler) and above all caring.

I have a good knowledge of the local area, soft play centres, classes, children centres, library's, playgrounds, parks, etc...

I love to get creative with children, whether it be art and crafts or messy play/sensory play! I am always thinking up and planning new activities,

I enjoy cooking and getting the children involved, any age! Fruit salads and crumbles- stir frys and pies!

I am hardworking and take pride in being a Nanny. I have found it to be the most rewarding position!

I am available Thursday and Friday 9.30 onwards and Wednesday from 12.30, from September. As this is when my daughter attends School. I am available the remainder of the week but she would be coming along with me. Tho I may be biased she is very easy going and independent.

CV and references available upon request

Many thanks!

Lucy
Georgie T
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Brilliant Battersea Nanny

Postby Georgie T » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:46 am

Hi Lucy

We live in Battersea and have a 1 year old daughter. I am going back to teaching in September in a part time role as well as doing a part time course. We are looking for someone kind, caring and energetic to look after our little girl.

There is some flexibility with the hours/days but these are the hours we are ideally looking for .

Mon, Tues and Friday 3 / 4 hrs
Wed and Thurs full days

We are looking for someone to start at the beginning of September for term time only. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Best wishes

Georgie
Acgrimstone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Brilliant Battersea Nanny

Postby Acgrimstone » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 am

We are looking for a nanny mon tues and wed afternoon to collect our 2.5 yr old from nursery. The hours would be 1-7pm. Happy for your daughter to be around too. Can you provide us with more information? Thanks Anna

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.