Earths Angels Nanny Agency

1 post
EarthsAngels
Options:
Share this post on:

Earths Angels Nanny Agency

Postby EarthsAngels » Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Earths Angels Nanny Agency:
Earths Angels is a childcare introduction service, providing professional , experienced and vetted nannies, au pairs and babysitters for a fraction of the leading agency fees.

£580 Daily/live in placement fee
£325 Temporary placement fee
£120 Maternity/Paternity Nurse (Per week booked)
£25 Add hoc/Weekend/Emergency
£15 Babysitting/Night Nannies & Mannies

Earths Angels was launched 5 years ago and has been a successful link in matching likeminded families with like minded childcarers.
We meet with mums, dads and nannies during our daily routine, the topic of good affordable often comes up.
Parents are looking for professional childcarers to employ & childcarers are looking for professional employers!

These connections are established at playgroups, music classes, playgrounds libraries or even cafes while maintaining our chosen profession of working with babies and children for over 20 years and proud to say still going!!!
Recommendations and communication has been the key factor in bringing people together in a professional working relationship.
Earths angels is the personal, affordable and time efficient way to find childcare.

Fb.me/earthsangelsnanny

"It was so easy, I was on maternity leave at rhyme time when I was recommended my fabulous nanny! We were able to meet up for handover play dates while I clearly saw Nicole's professionalism at work"
(Teresa Willoughby Arthur's mum)

"I was made redundant by my previous employers on the Thursday morning and I had a job offer from my new employer by the following Tuesday!
(Grace, South London nanny)

" It was so refreshing not having to wade through all the cv's we received after advertising on-line"
(Anna Summerton, mum of twins)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.