Part time nanny needed in Battersea

2 posts
FlorenceRose
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny needed in Battersea

Postby FlorenceRose » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:53 pm

My husband and I are looking for a really kind and experienced part time Nanny to look after our 3-month old daughter whilst I return to work from February 2017 onwards. The hours will be 2/3 days a week starting at approx. 8am and finishing around 5pm. There will also be further opportunities for evening, weekend and holiday work.

The role will involve all aspects of care for our daughter, including bottle preparation, healthy meal preparation and taking her to activities when she is older. Daily park visits and generally taking care of the laundry / play area / bedroom.

The ideal candidate will be reliable, enthusiastic and energetic; have experience caring for babies and be entitled to work in the UK.
We live in between Battersea Park and Clapham Common with our nearest train station being Queenstown Road and with excellent bus links both north and south of the river.

Please private message for further details.
Sarah88
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny needed in Battersea

Postby Sarah88 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Hello my name is Sarah i am 28 years old living in the tooting area. I have a nvq in child care and also have 2 children of my own. So have plenty of experience and amazing references. Would be lovely for you to contact me about this job so we can speak more if its still available. 07535945451

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.