Wonderful Babysitter Recommendation

1 post
Sea Hibiscus
Options:
Share this post on:

Wonderful Babysitter Recommendation

Postby Sea Hibiscus » Mon May 29, 2017 4:38 pm

I can recommend a highly experienced babysitter and nanny who is available in the evenings and on weekends.

She looks after my 4 children during the day as well as evenings, when I have to work late. She has several years of experience looking after newborns to toddlers; preschoolers, and school children, so she knows how to handle a range of age groups.

She cooks fresh, nutritious meals, from scratch, and she's great at entertaining and stimulating the children. My children have their days with her filled with activities; be it baking, painting, jewellery making, sewing, singing or dancing. Our nanny loves taking them out to parks and museums which the children really enjoy.

She has been a nanny for over 8 years now, so she also has a wealth of childcare/family experience.

She's always on time, often early, and is very reliable. Her references from previous families are excellent, and she genuinely loves children.

She's currently looking for evening, and weekend daytime babysitting.

She is available this week for babysitting!

If anyone is interested, please send me a message, and I will pass on her details.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.