nearly 4 years old sleep problems

5 posts
mecallah
Options:
Share this post on:

nearly 4 years old sleep problems

Postby mecallah » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm looking for any advice on how to get my nearly four year old to sleep through the night. Husband and I have not had a full night's sleep in as long as we can remember, and it is wearing us down.
Child just does not sleep through the night,he wakes at around 1 or 2 am, again at 4. He comes into our room and tries to get into bed with us. We've been trying to stop it by bringing him back into his room, but sometimes we are both so tired when he crawls in that it takes a bit for us to wake up (plus I broke my foot so now it is all up to the husband).

Sometimes it was because he was having bad dreams, but now it just feels like a habit -- has anyone had similar? Has anyone solved it, or do you just depend on coffee to get through the days (both husband and I work full time)?
Any advice welcomed! Thank you.
Pod
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: nearly 4 years old sleep problems

Postby Pod » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:56 pm

I can totally sympathise with your situation - we went through your exact situation with our 3.5year old - and decided to seek some help.
After contacting a few sleep consultants my friend recommended Lynsey Fuorvito.
We had an initial Skype consultation and I knew then Lynsey was the right professional to help us regain some much needed zzz's and more importantly our sanity!
Lynsey's sympathetic ear and vast knowledge of childhood development gave us confidence to follow her well structured personal tailored plan, I can't praise her highly enough! Her methods really work and whilst she was realistic about the length of time it might take to settle our DD into her new routine - it was went more smoothly than I'd expected! I can't recommend her more highly xx
Pod
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Pod » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Sorry would help you if I gave you the link :roll:

https://www.tinysleepers.com
mecallah
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mecallah » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:30 pm

thanks, very kind of you
daisydaisy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby daisydaisy » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

http://www.childsleepsolutions.co.uk

Nicola saved me! My lo was sleeping 12 hours at 6 months. 4 years later, he still is!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.