Sleep Training Expert

2 posts
Nikkicarloni
Options:
Share this post on:

Sleep Training Expert

Postby Nikkicarloni » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

I wanted to share this with all the parents out there who are in need of some help with your little one's sleep.
After having my second child and doing a little travelling abroad at an early stage, we soon fell into a really tricky sleeping habit that I didn't quite know how to unravel. My baby slept in bed with me up until 18 weeks and rather than him waking and feeding less frequently (as they should when they grow) he was waking more and more throughout the night until I felt like I was literally getting no sleep at all. I was quite amazed at myself for falling into this after already having had one child who we sleep trained at an early age.

I decided after hearing wonderful things about Heidi Skudder that I would give her a call and chat to her about my concerns. After much debate and many questions and conversations with Heidi we decided to go ahead and get her in to help out. I was quite apprehensive and didn't want someone coming in and telling me what to do or somebody that was going to be really forceful and strict with the whole sleep training procedure. I don't like leaving my children to cry for long and with Heidi's method there is no lack of love, cuddles, or reassurance for your baby throughout the sleep training. She got Adam from waking around 10 times a night to waking twice in just one night, and he slept through in his own bed three nights later. Heidi was extremely helpful throughout the following weeks and was at the end of the phone at absolutely any time of the night and day. I felt so reassured having her answering all my concerns and helping me through times of doubt.

I would highly recommend her for all parents out there that are struggling with their little one's sleep.

http://www.theparentandbabycoach.com
TheParent&BabyCoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sleep Training Expert

Postby TheParent&BabyCoach » Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 am

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

I am available to Home/Phone and 24 hour Packages...please feel free to contact me on 07825 914096 if anyone would like some more information...

heidi@theparentandbabycoach.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.