Sleep consultant wanted for 16 month old

9 posts
freshairmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Sleep consultant wanted for 16 month old

Postby freshairmum » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Looking for recommendations for a sleep consultant for our 16 month old please. Would prefer someone who does home visits ideally.
Thanks in advance.
Kate78
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sleep consultant wanted for 16 month old

Postby Kate78 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Hi, we used Francesca a while back. She was superb. I have recommended her to many a Mum and have heard all have had great results too. She offers home visits, I think she does workshops too now. Website is ...
www.sleepingbunniesbabycoach.com
Suslik
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Suslik » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:38 am

Hi. We were saved by Millpond clinic. They are superb.
SWLondonDad
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SWLondonDad » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:22 am

We used http://calmandbright.co.uk

Pre sleep training, I didn't think it would work. I thought it would be negative for the kids. I thought it would be a waste of money.

Pre sleep training it was taking 45-90mins to put my boy to sleep. Waking up in the middle of the night almost every night, and then again at 5am. We were exhausted.

Within two days of the sleep training he was asleep within 10 mins and by the end of the week, within minutes. No waking up in the middle of the night at sleeping to 7-8am.

I can highly recommend them.
freshairmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby freshairmum » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Many thanks for all the suggestions :)

mamaof1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamaof1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi freshairmum, any luck with a sleep consultant? At my wits end with my two-year-old who wakes up at least twice in the night, often followed by wailing if I don't agree to stay with him in his room overnight... Looked up "calm and bright" as recommended but appears to be only telephone consults.
TIA
freshairmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby freshairmum » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi Mamaof1, yes we did!
We used (are using as still doing it) Infant Sleep Consultants and they've been great so far. We got someone overnight and she keeps in touch by email to track progress for a short period. The suggestions on here looked great but didn't quite fit what we wanted. I would add though the methods are nothing new and we could have done it ourselves but just were too tired to go through with it, but knowing that we've paid for it training means we don't want to let ourselves down and that's been a great motivator, if you see what I mean!
Good luck!
mamaof1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamaof1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:27 pm

Thanks freshairmum, I will look them up. Best of luck with the training!
BabySleepConsultant
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BabySleepConsultant » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:00 am

I am an infant sleep consultant (25+years experience + accredited sleep courses). I have a gentle approach with a positive outlook and buckets of enthusiasm. I would be happy to discuss your concerns with you. I work with your infants unique personality whilst finding a balance for you as a family and give you information so that you can make informed choices. I look at sleep but also nutritional, environmental, relational etc. factors too so it’s not just a quick fix but a long term sleep plan. My sleep packages which range from online consultations to working with you in your home 24/3 or 24/5. All packages include ongoing support after the home visits.
Please feel free to contact me for further information:
Suzy: maternityconsultant@gmail.com or tel: 07792692305.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.