Fircroft Primary School Summer Fair - Stalls Wanted!

3 posts
noodle31
Options:
Share this post on:

Fircroft Primary School Summer Fair - Stalls Wanted!

Postby noodle31 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:46 pm

Roll up, Roll up! The ever popular Fircroft Primary School Summer Fair (Saturday 15th July, 12 - 3pm) may be a few months away but the sun has started to shine and preparations have already begun!

We are looking for a wide variety of stalls to come and join the fun. So if you (or someone you know) has something to sell or you have any questions, please get in touch.

We would also LOVE some live music to really get the atmosphere going. Are you (or someone you know) in a band? Would you like to play at the Fircroft Summer Fair? If the answer is Yes! please get in touch with Katy Hill (PTA Co-Chair) on k8yhill@hotmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!
foodeditorjo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fircroft Primary School Summer Fair - Stalls Wanted!

Postby foodeditorjo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Hello...
Could you let me know the cost of having a stall please? I'd like to do something food related although not sure exactly what yet. I am about to do my first supper club with a Mediterranean theme so probably that kind of food.
Thanks
Jo
noodle31
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fircroft Primary School Summer Fair - Stalls Wanted!

Postby noodle31 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi Jo

Apologies for the delay! I don't check the site often and didn't seem to get an alert that you had replied to my post - you need to contact the lady listed on the post, Katy Hill. Her email is k8yhill@hotmail.com

Thanks, and sorry again for late response!

Cheers
Nicki

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.