Before you do IVF Must read!!!!

12 posts
rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Before you do IVF Must read!!!!

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:01 pm

:cry: Considering IVF?

I am alternative holistic therapist working with hypnosis, reiki, oils and nlp to help women restore to their natural state to conceive. I am a wellness coach and intuitive counseller.

Working with couples to connect in a way that might not of been considered before. A different perspective and maybe not the most common solution when it comes to conception. Considering both men and woman are able to conceive we look at other ways that may be preventing natural conception. It is an alterative of course and it requires a belief that you are creating this reality and therefore there is huge possibility that you can create life. It also requires a very open mind and a willingness to look at life through a different lense.

I am looking to extend my services to helping women conceive naturally. I have successfully helped friends and I am currently pregnant myself. It works but I need some non bias friends and complete strangers to confirm and accredit my work now

Who this is for

Women who have had trouble conceiving
Who have history of gynaecology problems
Who have been trying for at least a year

You will visit me regularly until you conceive and I will assist if you need me through pregnancy too!

I know how stressful it can be trying to conceive but it need not be.

This service is completely free but I will require testimony

Due to nature of work I can only take on three women

First come first served

Please book a consultation here

http://www.calendly.com/queenofmylife

Look forward to connecting

Rebecca
Last edited by rebecca.nicholls on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Claphamconery
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Before you do IVF Must read!!!!

Postby Claphamconery » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 pm

So much Wong with your post I don’t know where to start! Seriously if you are dealing with vulnerable
Women trying for a baby you need to seriously address your language. You are implying ivf is a negative ‘pumping chemicals’ into your body, you are ignoring the fact that 50% of fertility problems are related to the man, you are ignoring many issues such as blocked tubes that no amount of reflexology and woo will
Fix. You also imply that being infertile makes you less of a woman.
Seriously! Check yourself.
ChilledMum@Balham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ChilledMum@Balham » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:51 am

I understand that you are trying to promote your services but please read your post carefully. Firstly, women are not 'here' to bear children only. IVF is a medical solution to a very difficult and complex situation for many people and labelling it as 'pumping chemicals' is plain ignorant. Would you say the same thing for Chemotherapy?

Please do your business a favour and check yourself.
misstemple
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby misstemple » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:12 pm

I also think the wording is really negative and unprofessional, best ignored perhaps, in any case those spaces will fill up regardless.

From my own perspective, if you're trying to conceive, make sure you are trying regularly ;)

Wishing all mums-in-waiting a romantic & fruitful Christmas!
Marmot-in-london
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Marmot-in-london » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:06 pm

While I can see there are two sides here as a third option, there is always adoption drug/herbal remedy free and no cost. it worked for us we have a lovely boy now.

rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Claphamconery wrote:So much Wong with your post I don’t know where to start! Seriously if you are dealing with vulnerable
Women trying for a baby you need to seriously address your language. You are implying ivf is a negative ‘pumping chemicals’ into your body, you are ignoring the fact that 50% of fertility problems are related to the man, you are ignoring many issues such as blocked tubes that no amount of reflexology and woo will
Fix. You also imply that being infertile makes you less of a woman.
Seriously! Check yourself.
Its not bad to IVF I have many friends who went that way and others who didn't and worked with me and saved money and didn't have to put drugs into their bodies. But the point is some people think its there only choice and don't even consider alternatives. PS I don't do reflexology, I change and tranform peoples lives.....This WOO STUFF has the power to heal very sick people who even might be at the point of death. You create your reality Goddess whether conscious to it or not. This WOO stuff has helped many women out of chronic illnesses that even Doctors can't explain I appreciate a lot of people don't get this perspective on life but thats why do the work I do. WOO is what I do, and its saves lives. For that I am very proud. I appreciate your suggestions and have taken into consideration the language. I am only here to help women conceive, I am not a negative person. Sending you Love
rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Marmot-in-london wrote:While I can see there are two sides here as a third option, there is always adoption drug/herbal remedy free and no cost. it worked for us we have a lovely boy now.
Congratulations! Enjoy your blessing xx
rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:53 pm

misstemple wrote:I also think the wording is really negative and unprofessional, best ignored perhaps, in any case those spaces will fill up regardless.

From my own perspective, if you're trying to conceive, make sure you are trying regularly ;)

Wishing all mums-in-waiting a romantic & fruitful Christmas!
Noted,I appreciate the feedback. My intention wasn't to be negative or unprofessional I only want to help women and help people. Its really not in my nature to be negative, we are all just seeing life from our own perspective and I help people to create the life of their dreams and I love what I do. I certainly didn't want to offend. Sending you love
rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:05 pm

ChilledMum@Balham wrote:I understand that you are trying to promote your services but please read your post carefully. Firstly, women are not 'here' to bear children only. IVF is a medical solution to a very difficult and complex situation for many people and labelling it as 'pumping chemicals' is plain ignorant. Would you say the same thing for Chemotherapy?

Please do your business a favour and check yourself.
We are not here to just bear children but It's a blessing most definitely. Not matter what you say or do someone is going to get offended. I actually work with cancer patients so yes! I would suggest we try other things first and I would work closely to remove the cancer without invasive treatment. We are creating this reality and we create all the sickness and disease in our bodies because we are not aligned with our true selves, we are blocked in our chakras. I mean its really fascinating stuff so maybe you could do you own research before you pass any final judgement on what I can or can't do. It saddens me to see how the world is and how much sickness and disease is being created. But there are alternative ways of experiencing this life, we all view life through different lenses, but only 1% of the world has a self transforming mind.The mind is a very powerful thing.

Last time I checked myself I saw a woman who was gifted, talented , a mother and a successful business women. I feel blessed to have this wonderful life and connect women back to their true selves without limits. Of course some women choose not to have children thats there personal choice, there is no right or wrong about that. I wasn't saying we are only here to create life, but we are powerful, more powerful than we realise. We can create a really beautiful life if we so wish. We have been chosen to be the portal to carry unborn spirits onto this planet. Pretty magical beings really, sorry if my post offended. It wasn't my intention, but I really appreciate your feedback and its made me think about the language I use and how that might come across. I am really grateful for that. Sending you love

rebecca.nicholls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rebecca.nicholls » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:08 pm

rebecca.nicholls wrote::cry: Considering IVF?

I am alternative holistic therapist working with hypnosis, reiki, oils and nlp to help women restore to their natural state to conceive

I am a wellness coach and intuitive counseller so also working with couples closely if there are issues with the man.

Working with couples to connect in a way that might not of been considered before. A different perspective and maybe not the most common solution when it comes to conception. Considering both men and woman are able to conceive we look at other ways that may be preventing natural conception. It is an alterative of course and it requires a belief that you are creating this reality and therefore there is huge possibility that you can create life. It also requires a very open mind and a willingness to look at life through a different lense.

I am looking to extend my services to helping women conceive naturally. I have successfully helped friends and I am currently pregnant myself. It works but I need some non bias friends and complete strangers to confirm and accredit my work now

Who this is for

Women who have had trouble conceiving
Who have history of gynaecology problems
Who have been trying for at least a year

You will visit me regularly until you conceive and I will assist if you need me through pregnancy too!

I know how stressful it can be trying to conceive but it need not be.

This service is completely free but I will require testimony

Due to nature of work I can only take on three women

First come first served

Please book a consultation here

http://www.calendly.com/queenofmylife

Look forward to connecting

Rebecca
Claphamconery
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Claphamconery » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Wow so now you are saying that people with cancer have brought it on themselves? You really are quite something.
this_is_cat
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby this_is_cat » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:58 am

Have I honestly just read you saying you encourage people to delay cancer treatment in order to try your nonsense first?

And that you think cancer is something people bring on themselves?

You sound totally dangerous and unhinged, and I hope no one takes you ‘services’ seriously, lest their endanger their lives

I’m totally shocked

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.