2nd baby preparation class to learn about life with 2

1 post
ESA
Options:
Share this post on:

2nd baby preparation class to learn about life with 2

Postby ESA » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:40 pm

I run local 2nd preparation classes to help you get ready for and start to think about the arrival of your 2nd baby.

Whilst classes are usually held at my house on Bolingbroke Grove, SW11/12, they are grouped by area, age gap and due date so you meet fellow local mums in the same position. Classes are also held in Wimbledon, Fulham, Putney, Kingston and Dulwich.

We go through ways of coping with 2 with lots practical tips at mealtimes, bed and bath time, how to feed your baby and entertain your older one, and a reminder of newborn care - looking in particular at sleep and routines and feeding.

Evening dates coming up are below with later ones up to March 2017 on my website. If you can't see a date that suits, just ask as I add new dates for areas all the time.

7th November 1-2yr gap
14th November 2-3yr gap
15th November 3yr+ gap

1st December
5th December 1-2 yr gap
6th December 2-3yr gap
12th December
13th December 3yr+ gap

9th Jan 1-2 yr gap
10th jan 2-3yr gap
11th Jan
16th Jan 3yr+ gap
17th Jan

Here's some feedback from recent classes.
" So glad I did the class to make myself realise this is actually happening (!!!) and to know what I can prepare/think about in advance to make life easier when the baby arrives" (Rachel, September 2016)

" Really enjoyed the course, lots of great tips for life with two little ones and reminders about looking after a newborn"( Anna, Sept 2016)

"Every bit of the course was very informative and will be so useful. An extremely helpful,informative and laid-back means of refreshing my baby knowledge and providing extremely beneficial tips for managing two children" (Jacqueline, Sept 2016)

I'd be delighted to answer any questions
info@thebabycarecompany.co.uk 07968 187998 or help check which class would be best to come to based on your age gap, due date and where you live. My website is http://www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk Thanks, Eilish
The Baby Care Company
www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk
1st and 2nd baby preparation classes in the local area.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.