Preparing for 2nd baby class

3 posts
ESA
Options:
Share this post on:

Preparing for 2nd baby class

Postby ESA » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:03 pm

I run classes for 2nd time mums-to-be, to help you get ready for life with your 2nd baby. The classes are grouped by age gap so you can also meet others similar to yourself. I also run 1-2-1 classes at your home if preferred.

In the class we cover things to do before you give birth, a reminder of looking after a newborn including feeding and newborn sleep, and ways of looking after 2 so that you have a chance to think about how feeding, bedtimes, bath time etc will work.
As the class is grouped by age gap, there's a chance to cover areas specific to your older child e.g. moving to a bed, dropping the lunchtime sleep, potty training etc.

The dates of classes coming up in the next couple of months (at 8pm)
19th January 1-2 year gap
21 January 2-3 year gap
26 January 3yr+ gap

9 February 1-2 year gap
23 February 2-3yr gap
26 February 3yr+ gap

3rd March 1-2- year gap
17th March 2-3 year gap

Here is some recent feedback from classes
'It was a valuable opportunity to focus on the new baby at a time when my toddler takes up all my time and energy! (Kate 2yr gap, Nov 2014)
'Lovely size group, very informal but informative (Jasmine C 22m gap Nov 2014)
'Really great, informal class. Helped make me feel less daunted about looking after a baby and a toddler and it was great to meet other local mums with children with similar age gap' (Sarah 2.5 yr gap Nov 2014)

If you'd like to find out more or book a place at one of the classes coming up, please email me on info@thebabycarecompany.co.uk or call 020 7228 1041.
There are later dates on my website http://www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk but if you're unsure which class would suit you best, just get in touch and I can check the bookings to find the most suitable class.
Eilish
The Baby Care Company
www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk
1st and 2nd baby preparation classes in the local area.
dietitianmumLaura
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Preparing for 2nd baby class

Postby dietitianmumLaura » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:25 pm

Hi Eilish,

Great to see your info on here. I've just joined NappyValleyNet. For those wanting a practical, relaxed and refreshing insight into life with 2 little ones, as a graduate of the class myself, I can highly recommend the Baby Care Company courses - take a look.
ESA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Preparing for 2nd baby class

Postby ESA » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Thanks for your kind words, Laura.

I have 2 classes coming up next week

Monday 2nd March at 8pm for 2-3 year gaps
Wednesday 4th March at 8pm for 3yr+ year gaps

and classes in April are as follows

15th April for a 1-2 year age gap
22nd April for a 2-3 year age gap

I aim to group the mums together by age gap and due date as best as possible and this week we had 7 mums all due within a few weeks of each other get together for a class. Here's one of the mum's feedback.
"I really enjoyed meeting other expectant mums and was surprised by the amount and depth of material covered in a short space of time. Very practical advice - would highly recommend' (Nikki, Feb 2015)

If you'd like to find out more about the classes, or would like help knowing which one would be best to attend, please do email me on info@thebabycarecompany.co.uk or call 07968 187998 as I'd be happy to help. There are later class dates on my website if you'd like to plan further ahead Eilish
The Baby Care Company
www.thebabycarecompany.co.uk
1st and 2nd baby preparation classes in the local area.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.