** CINE MINI presents a magical screening of My Life As A Courgette @ East Dulwich Picturehouse

1 post
Cinemini_mum
Options:
Share this post on:

** CINE MINI presents a magical screening of My Life As A Courgette @ East Dulwich Picturehouse

Postby Cinemini_mum » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:33 am

Cine Mini Logo.jpg
Cine Mini and Ourscreen present 'My Life as a Courgette' @ East Dulwich Picturehouse

Voted by Mumsnet as - 'One of the best family films out this summer'

Cine Mini : Watch, Touch, Taste and Play with Movies

Cine Mini turns an average trip to the cinema on its head. Families can expect an immersive experience with imaginative crafts, games, and a 'prop box' of treats to entertain the kids during the film and later at home.

Everyone is welcome! Our 3-year-old Cine Mini reviewer Marlene, watched the movie and loved it, but for guidance the film is a PG and has been recommended for 7 years plus.

Where - East Dulwich Picturehouse, Lordship Lane, East Dulwich SE22 8HD
When - Saturday 5th August
Time - Fun and games in the Foyer starts 10.15am - Movie starts 10.45am where Cine Mini's will be given their own magical prop box of treats
Tickets - £12 - Buy by 29th July at www.ourscreen.com/screening/43984

www.cineminifilmclub.com
#playwithmovies

"Cine Mini has been such an amazing morning... the kids have loved it" - Heat Magazine
"Such a good time, such a good idea... I can't believe no one has ever thought of this before." - Hello! Magazine
"Not just a cinema trip, a whole day of fun activities and loads of giveaways" - Cine Mini fan

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.