SW Sports Half Term Camps at Clapham Common

4 posts
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

SW Sports Half Term Camps at Clapham Common

Postby juliantenniscoach » Fri May 05, 2017 8:37 am

Hi there,

Booking for the 4 day Half Term is now open. We have a great structured sports programme for our 3 age groups. The activities are scaled for each group with the basis in safety, fun and learning. We have a great football and tennis programme with top qualified coaches which maybe people aren't aware of? These core sports are supported by hockey, cricket, "mini olympics", golf and more!

Alberto Kurti is now Head Coach for Women's football at Premier League Watford and has the coveted UEFA coaching badge. Dan Ellerton of Tennis4London and I, take care of the tennis side. We are supported in the other sports by other qualified coaches and local school teachers.

It's a great programme for your sporty ones. You can check the sports camp out on book online via http://www.swsportscamps.com

Many thanks as always,

Julian
julian@tennis-teaching.com
07802 851453
Follow me on Facebook too! -
http://www.facebook.com/#%21/pages/Juli ... 0715815189
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SW Sports Half Term Camps at Clapham Common

Postby juliantenniscoach » Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 pm

The sun is out and the booking window is open! Get your sporty sorted for half term. Many thanks as always,

Julian
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby juliantenniscoach » Fri May 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Unashamed bump ;)
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby juliantenniscoach » Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi

I hope you have had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend. Just to note that we are full on Tuesday and Wednesday. We do, however, have limited space on Thursday and Friday.

You can still book via:- www.swsportscamps.com The booking window is on the bottom of the page.

Many thanks,

Julian

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.