6 yr old party - Entertainer ideas?

4 posts
jgh78
Options:
Share this post on:

6 yr old party - Entertainer ideas?

Postby jgh78 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Hi - I am planning a party for a 6 year old (boy). Nothing massive, a small event at home for 10 or so friends. Can anyone recommend a good kids entertainer?

Thanks in advance
Imagination_LDN
Share this post on:

Re: 6 yr old party - Entertainer ideas?

Postby Imagination_LDN » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:52 am

Hi Jgh78,

Please feel free to check Pure Imagination Parties out at http://www.pureimaginationparties.net or on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.co.uk/pureimaginationparties.net!

We offer all kinds of party themes and appearances from princesses, Pirates, dinosaurs to Roald Dahl. If you don't see the theme you want on our website please enquire anyway as we can custom create a party for you.

Magic and sparkles,

Jess and the Pure Imagination Parties team xx
Pure Imagination Parties provide princesses, pirates and anything else your heart desires to make your party truly magical! Let your imagination run wild!

www.pureimaginationparties.net
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram!
jg75
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jg75 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:54 am

I went to a birthday party recently and asked for the details of the entertainer as he was so good - Custard Storm Productions. I'd highly recommend, the kids were in stitches (of laughter!) - it's a sort of slapstick magic show and games.
Sammy Jo Monkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sammy Jo Monkey » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Have a look at www.MagicAndLaughter.co.uk. Richard Pinner is brilliant. He keeps both girls and boys in hysterics with magic, games, balloon modelling and Duncan the Talking Dragon. You can't go wrong. xx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.