Best baby toys

5 posts
Tpa
Options:
Share this post on:

Best baby toys

Postby Tpa » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:17 pm

My son has just turned 8 months old and has a box full of hand me down toys, which he is now quite bored and tired with. Before I invest in anything else, are there any great baby toys that every mum and baby love at this age? He's crawling everywhere and already pulling himself up and walking along the furniture, so any ideas for keeping him entertained would be great! Thanks
Lukesmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Best baby toys

Postby Lukesmummy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Our v tech baby walker was a real hit at that age and is still quite popular despite my little one now being 2.5yrs!

Another success were some strong cardboard stacking boxes (again, still popular now) like this http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.mar ... t_redirect

Have fun!
Playmobil Pirate
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Playmobil Pirate » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:11 pm

My two boys loved blocks, ELC work bench, garage and cooker (all lasted as favourites till at least 2). They also loved the sit-in baby activity centre and the sit-in baby walker (bit like the cars in the flintstones) though both are a bit redundant once they can walk with confidence. On balance we got most use out of the garage and it withstood a lot of punishment.
loise45
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby loise45 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:47 am

Ppasha27 wrote:My son has just turned 8 months old and has a box full of hand me down toys, which he is now quite bored and tired with. Before I invest in anything else, are there any great baby toys that every mum and baby love at this age? He's crawling everywhere and already pulling himself up and walking along the furniture, so any ideas for keeping him entertained would be great! Thanks
Hello,

You can visit here:
Online toy stores
They provide such a wonderful toys and also they provide many games for kids.
So you should visit here.
I hope it will helpful for you.
Babber
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Babber » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:56 am

Our eight month old liked things she could shake (bells, rattles) and things she could chew (like Sophie the Giraffe etc.). We also had a super nanny for a few weeks and she gave our daughter all kinds of household things to play with and our daughter loved them! She gave her wooden spoons, silicon measuring cups, whisks etc. You don't really need anything expensive or fancy. Just go around your house and pick out safe things that your baby hasn't played with yet. Kitchen stuff is always a hit. Babies love things they haven't played with before. The nanny also made sensory bottles, which were plastic bottles that she filled with things like glitter and dry pasta or water and glitter. She taped up the lid so little fingers couldn't open them.

I also found this great website for DIY games:

http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/51182/bus ... activities

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.