Local accountancy service?

4 posts
Stripyshirt
Options:
Share this post on:

Local accountancy service?

Postby Stripyshirt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi, can anyone recommend a good local accountant who can file self assessment forms for my husband and I? Keen to avoid the online services. TIA.
Space12
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Local accountancy service?

Postby Space12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Accountancy & Taxation Services  
WebsiteDirections

Address: 294 Merton Rd, London SW18 5JW
Hours: Closing soon · 9:30am–6pm
Phone: 020 8871 3175
Beancounter
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Beancounter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 am

I'm a freelance accountant operating from Twickenham. I file Tax Returns online and offer a personal service. I have 30 years experience and references.

07845 281609
clare74
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby clare74 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm a local financial adviser and I recommend Z Group for my clients looking for an accountant. They are based in Wimbledon on Arthur Road. Others here on NappyValley have also recommended them so in the past.

http://www.zgrp.co.uk/

One thing I like is that they also like to meet their clients in person. (In fact I went to visit them today!) They're also very client-centric, not forcing you to work the way they do things, which I think is important - every client is different.

They're an established practice, friendly and approachable. They're good at tax efficiency, but have a broad range of services. They have a large number of self assessment clients, but also work with business owners.

(FYI, I'm not affiliated with them in any way other than I rate what they do and how they do it! Always happy to recommend good professionals.)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.