Private Educational Psychologist

4 posts
Bramble
Options:
Share this post on:

Private Educational Psychologist

Postby Bramble » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi - my child is in Yr1 and has been experiencing some behavioural issues at school over the last 12 months or so. We would like to arrange an educational psychologist assessment so that we can better understand the issues at play. Can anyone recommend a good educational psychologist? Happy to travel within the London area if necessary. Many thanks in advance.
EverHopeful
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Private Educational Psychologist

Postby EverHopeful » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi,

My sis used Pascale Mather, for her now 10 year old son, thought she was very good.
07587 292824 in Herne Hill
Can't find a website, but there are several references to her if you google her.

Good luck.
AideenPlayTherapist
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AideenPlayTherapist » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:26 am

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that your son is having a hard time. I'm a play therapist and parent coach based in South London. I don't do Ed. Psych. assessments but I do support lots of children and families with concerns about behaviour or social and emotional wellbeing.

I'm happy to have a chat to you over the phone about your concerns for your son, if you like.

For more information about me and my work you can have a look at my website - playfulpathways.co.uk

I wish you and your son all the best.

Aideen McCartney
melanietham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby melanietham » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:38 pm

I run the Fairley House Assessment Clinic and would be more than happy to offer advice and information on a range of assessments, including Educational Psychology assessments. Please don't hesitate to call me on 0207 630 3787

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.