Need help! Nursery schools in Clapham area

2 posts
laurablake14
Options:
Share this post on:

Need help! Nursery schools in Clapham area

Postby laurablake14 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi everyone!

My husband and I are moving to the UK from Boston, USA early next year and we will be living in Clapham. I'm English and am very excited to be 'coming home' but I have never had kids in the UK and am feeling slightly overwhelmed! My son's are 3 years and 6 months.

My main priority is finding a nursery school for my older son. His birthday is in January so he is almost 3 and it will be one year of nursery that we need before he is old enough for school in the UK (I think!).

Does anyone have any suggestions? He is currently enrolled in an amazing nursery school two days a week in Boston. We love that it is small, play based and follows the Reggio Emilia method. We would also be very interested in Montessori as we both attended them as children ourselves.

Thank you for any advice you can offer!

Laura
TJ74
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Need help! Nursery schools in Clapham area

Postby TJ74 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi Laurablake14,
As you express an interest in Montessori, you might be interested in Clapham and Clapham Park Montessori. All of my children attended and I subsequently qualified as a Montessori teacher and now teach there. We have two sites in Clapham (in Rectory Grove and off Abbeville Road) and take children from 12 months through to age 6. You can find further information about us at http://montessoriclapham.co.uk/.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.