Inspiration for family life

1 post
stmarkschurch
Options:
Share this post on:

Inspiration for family life

Postby stmarkschurch » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:52 am

Family Time: Parenting Children is a course for parents of 0-12 year olds, offering tips, tools and advice about the everyday issues we all come up against. This is your chance to stop and take a snapshot of family life, considering things you want to encourage or address so that home is a place where the whole family can thrive.

When & where is the next course?
Dates: Begins 5 October, and runs for 6 Thursday evenings (5, 12, 19 October, 2, 9 & 16 November) at the crypt at St Mark's Church, Battersea Rise, London SW11 1EJ.
Timings: 7.30pm for food, ready for an 8pm start. The evening will close at 9.30pm.

What do people say about this course?
'I feel I have been given a gift of a very full tool kit to use for the rest of my life.'
'An excellent course. It gave us lots of food for thought and also made us more confident.'
'This course has given a real sense of direction for our own lives as well as the way we parent our children.

What is the cost?
£25 per person for the course, to include food and a course handbook.

Contact Kat on 020 7326 9416 or kateryn.florez@smbr.org.uk for more details, or visit http://www.smbr.org.uk/parentingchildren to reserve your place.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.