Hand car wash on West Hill

4 posts
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Hand car wash on West Hill

Postby supergirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:48 pm

I m back from being away and my car needs a proper clean in and out. Just been there and they were closed. Second time i ve seen them close since going there since forever...

Anybody knows if they have closed down, moved or just closed today? I ve tried to call but no answer.

I like them as they are polite, good and not too expensive.

And if they are closed, where do you go?

Thank you
Robert Ciprian
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Hand car wash on West Hill

Postby Robert Ciprian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello!
If you still need a proper valeting for a good price I could do it.
EcoType Carwash - Waterless, mobile hand carwash, offering premium service, valeting and impeccable customer service in London.
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby supergirl » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Yes I am indeed still interested as car is really filthy since the holidays and no time to find another one yet.

How: what do you mean by waterless?
How much
do you clean the interior leather
how long does it takes

thank you
Robert Ciprian
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Robert Ciprian » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi again. I've just noticed your reply, sorry for that. I completely forgot about this topic...
Not sure if you still need this service, but even if this is something that you could be interested of in the future, please get in touch.

Waterless...? It's a new technology that is working very well. I will paste some links here so you can see some before/after photos and a short video as well.

How much? It really depends on the service you need. If I would judge by your comments, you need a deep clean. On my website you can find a very good detailed price list.

How long it takes? It depends on how dirty your vehicle it is and the type of service you require, but a very good deep clean, especially bright colour leather it can be anything between 2-4 hours.

Here you can find info: http://www.ecotypecarwash.co.uk

Please see pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/EcoTypeCarWash/

Or see pictures on our Instagram: eco_type_carwash

PS: Sorry for the very late response, if you contact me please quote "Nappy Valley" to benefit from a 10% off.

Rgds.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.