Mobile car wash

6 posts
Janet14
Options:
Share this post on:

Mobile car wash

Postby Janet14 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Does anyone know of a mobile car wash in the Clapham area where they can come to you to valet the car? I had a flyer through but can't locate it now...
tooposhtopush
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mobile car wash

Postby tooposhtopush » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Following this too - also interested!
sloaney donkey
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sloaney donkey » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:31 pm

I actually think there is a lot of variation

- bucket and sponge merchants who are like kids making extra money in holidays. charge £20 for wot can be done better for £7 in a machine wash

- top notch Vallets who use detailing clay, tools that heat your paintwork and re-set it and have your car like new for £600 for two days work
mamaof1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamaof1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:28 pm

We used GoWashMyCar recently after borrowing my mum's car for a weekend away during which time it got absolutely covered in bird poo. They had very mixed reviews online so I was a bit concerned when I found out my husband had booked them (needed to get the car back and local car wash closed). The guy actually did a very good job of cleaning it inside and out, with a wax finish. It wasn't cheap but it was convenient and we were happy with the job. Given the mixed reviews, however, I don't know if I'd use them again unless I had too.
FLH03
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby FLH03 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:25 pm

I took a card for http://www.lellers.co.uk/ a couple of years ago as they were doing a car in my old road in SW12, I think they are quite top end but were doing a really amazing job. But never used them myself.

Not mobile valeting - we use the place down Tooting High Road, between Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway on the left as you head south, drive in, wash, hop out, valet, and they do a really reasonable job. The queues are never as bad as they seem.

Robert Ciprian
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Robert Ciprian » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:58 pm

Janet14 wrote:Does anyone know of a mobile car wash in the Clapham area where they can come to you to valet the car? I had a flyer through but can't locate it now...
Was it EcoType Carwash? I am asking as I know I dropped some leaflets in that area a couple of months ago...

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.