Help! Where to find flattering shorts??

5 posts
Bluebird27
Options:
Share this post on:

Help! Where to find flattering shorts??

Postby Bluebird27 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Im melting in this heat and desperate to find some flattering shorts. Unfortunately my legs are just not as they were before children and have come away with some unfortunate cellulite and I'm terrible self conscious of it. Any recommendations of where I could find some stylish shorts that aren't too short, yet not too much something like what my grandmother would wear? Any help is very much appreciated!!
carofg
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Help! Where to find flattering shorts??

Postby carofg » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:24 am

I find that Monsoon and M and S have knee length shorts if that's what you are looking for?
Everyone has cellulite. The next time you' re at the beach, take a look at everyone going for a swim. You will see all shapes and sizes who have cellulite. It is one of those things that comes with aging. Good luck with your search.
eibskee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby eibskee » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Gap has some longer length, depending on your height (I'm 5ft 6") you can google 9 or 10 inches "bermuda" which are longer in length. Lands End probably have them or LL Bean (US companies - based in UK). I'd have thought Boden would too.

Ditto what the person above said about just hit the beach - but I understand self consciousness.

Enjoy the summer.
RedPoppy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby RedPoppy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:26 pm

Another vote for M&S here. Some of their shorts can be rolled up or down a little which I love as I can make them a bit longer if I'm having a bit of a self conscious day!
Babber
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Babber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:56 am

I vote for Boden.... they have 3 lengths of shorts for each style and they have a few flattering styles too....chinos, linen etc. The lengths are 3", 4", 6" and 9".

http://www.boden.co.uk/en-gb/womens-sho ... ino-shorts

But seriously, I am sure your legs look great! Everyone is their own worst critic :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.