Belleville nursery opinions?

3 posts
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Belleville nursery opinions?

Postby szerma » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi all, this is slightly embarrassing, we applied to Belleville nursery not expecting to get in and have just been offered - an afternoon place. Which means we are considering leaving our daughter in her existing morning nursery school (private) and going to Belleville for the afternoon session.

Her current nursery is very much like a classroom and she spends all her time there in various activities resembling a school. I am concerned that another 3 hours of the same would be too much for her. For parents whose kids have been or are at that nursery, could you comment on the style? E.g. Is there lots of outdoor / physical activity (which I would be keen on) and how much time do kids spend hunched at desks? If any of you could spare a few mins to chat on the phone, please pm me! We have to respond by Tuesday morning.

Many thanks,
M
nannyalison
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Belleville nursery opinions?

Postby nannyalison » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 pm

I nanny for a girl that went there a few years ago.
The nursery is very much free choice of activities, with almost constant access to their outside area.
Conan the Londoner
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Belleville nursery opinions?

Postby Conan the Londoner » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Hard to beat Marmalade Cat.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear da lamentations of da Wimmin.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.