Mayfield day nursery

3 posts
Kateoc
Options:
Share this post on:

Mayfield day nursery

Postby Kateoc » Fri May 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi
I am looking to put my daughter into nursery full time from December 2015 (she will be 1 yr old at this point) and have visited a few in tooting / Balham. I really like mayfield but am concerned as I understand that the regeneration of Springfield hospital will significantly impact mayfield. While I have been told a new nursery will be built as part of the project, I don't have much detail on how it would work, if as a member of mayfield you would be guaranteed a place, if the old premesis will stay open long enough to ensure a smooth transition etc. Does anyone have any info on this / any parents already using mayfield who are aware of the plans at all? As I said, I really liked it and would love my daughter to go there but want to make sure we won't end up with nowhere to send her come 2016.

Thanks
Kate
golfwidow
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mayfield day nursery

Postby golfwidow » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:43 am

Hi Kate

I'm a parent at Mayfield and I'm not aware of there being any issues around the nursery in the long term, despite the regeneration plans for the Springfield site as a whole, but will check with my husband who is a bit more aware of these things than I am!

One thing I would say is that the nursery is great! My son's been there since he was 11 months old (he's now over 3) and absolutely loves it! The owners really care about the children and helping their staff to develop so that the children benefit from the best care possible.

S
Kateoc
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mayfield day nursery

Postby Kateoc » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Thanks for this, pleased to hear your son is so happy, I have visited a few and got a great vibe from mayfield :-) Let me know if your husband knows anymore!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.