Massage for husband

7 posts
supermummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Massage for husband

Postby supermummy » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:59 pm

Can anyone recommend somewhere local for a massage/scrub for my husband? He does not like oily aromatherapy type massages, it would need to be a 'manly' treatment! It's for a surprise so something pampering but not girly!

Thank you
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Massage for husband

Postby juliantenniscoach » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:44 pm

You could try Fybre. They have a range of masseurs available. I found them quite good especially if you tell them in advance what you are looking for.

Probably not the massage service(?) in St. John's Road :o
BYCJ Community
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BYCJ Community » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:49 am

Try Baris at BYCJ on St Johns Hill - clinical sports massage (very strong!) and Baris is amazing. No scrub though, would be just good deep massage. : )
ally30_1998
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ally30_1998 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:37 pm

You could try Liva Mezjane :

http://massagethatworks.co.uk/

She's at Neals Yard in Northcote Road on Sundays and Mondays and the one in Richmond on Thursday. I think she also does sessions just round the corner from Waterloo station on Wednesday mornings.

She hardly uses any oil - normally she will just use a small amount to do my neck. I totally understand the thing with lots of oil and not firm enough touch being unpleasant. She does the best deep tissue massage I've ever had (I've been going to see masseurs and osteopaths for over 25 years since my late teens due to spinal problems).
mamalemon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamalemon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Hiya - Dianne from the Lemon Tree Salon in Webbs Road. We do lovely treatments for men using Clarins products and do a body detox which is a body scrub followed by a massage Hope that helps. Please call us on 02072281020 or you can book online at www.lemontree-london.com

Tigermum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tigermum » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi Supermummy,

Some great posts already.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/vouchers/london/massage

They may/may not be local, worth checking out some of the deals as an extra option x
klw
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby klw » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:57 pm

I second the recommendation for Liva at Neals yard on Northcote Road- she's fantastic and my husband who equally likes proper sports massages thinks she's great too.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.