Kidz Smile Bouncy Castle - DO NOT USE!!!

4 posts
Muddlemoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Kidz Smile Bouncy Castle - DO NOT USE!!!

Postby Muddlemoo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:55 am

It's my son's 2nd birthday today and we had ordered a Peppa Pig Bouncy Castle. At 11pm last night i received a text from Kidz Smile to say that due to the weather they would review whether or not to go ahead. I assumed we would speak in the morning. I woke up to a nice day with blue sky and assumed we would go ahead. I called the company who were on their way on a day out who told me that they had decided not to go ahead with the booking as they had other plans and the weather didn't look good.

They hadn't bothered telling me. I had to let people know NOT to use this company. Who knows whether i will get my money back?

Anyway rant over! but had to share.
Roo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Kidz Smile Bouncy Castle - DO NOT USE!!!

Postby Roo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:28 am

ah that is really sh!t!! Don't they realise the effort and expectations that go into arranging a party for kids!! booo name and shame!
Kidz Smile
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kidz Smile » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi

I've recently taken over Kidz Smile, I have been going through the internet and updating the companies details when I came across your post. I must say I am surprised to see whats written as it is the first negative review I've come across in 2 days. I am sorry that you experienced this 3 years ago but as its now in new ownership would you mind removing your post as I don't want to be judged by the previous management. In return I can offer a discount of any future bookings made next summer! Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards
Stevi Whitworth
Kidz Smile www.kidzsmile.co.uk
atbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby atbattersea » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:53 pm

Probably should have done the research *before* you took over the management of the business.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.