Supernanny with behavioural issues experience recommendation

6 posts
twoundertwo
Options:
Share this post on:

Supernanny with behavioural issues experience recommendation

Postby twoundertwo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Our 3year old son is proving to be quite a challenge. I won't go into all the possible reasons why/how etc but he tends to be quite aggressive in the way he plays with both his little sister (19mths) and his peers. There is lots of pushing, pinching, biting and general antisocial behaviour. We have taken advice from all the usual sources: Health visitor, Community Nursery nurse, Educational Psychologist etc but we are finding that their advice, whilst good in theory is actually rather difficult to put in practice and would love to have someone who can spend a whole day / couple of days with us to give us strategies to use. So we are now looking to ramp it up a bit and would love a recommendation for a Jo Frost style "Supernanny" - there are lots of recommendations for sleep trainers but can anyone recommend someone they have used specifically for behavioural issues?

Thanks!
tamara
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Supernanny with behavioural issues experience recommenda

Postby tamara » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:54 am

Can I just check its not the nanny who has behavioural issues!

:D :D :D
falconmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby falconmum » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:02 am

Not being very helpful but a few days ago there was a post about a nanny from an agency who had worked wonders with someone's 3 kids ...(for the life of me , I cant find that post !)
Cant harm to contact Jo Frost though !
MaternityNurse
Share this post on:

Postby MaternityNurse » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

I am a Maternity Nurse and I do offer child behaviour management coaching on a regular basis for children up to 6 years of age.

I am fairly fully booked but I may have a day next week (waiting to find out) and would be happy to help you depending on where you are and what your availability is like. If you would like to chat perhaps you could send me an e-mail and we can go from there?

maternityconsultant@gmail.com

Thanks!
Suzy Lane - The Baby Expert
www.suzylanebabyexpert.com
artyfizz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby artyfizz » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi,
I am a nursery nurse with 40 years experience of babies and children.I have also been a foster mum for at risk children and a child minder. At present l own and run artyfizz ( which is in Putney) which is an Art and craft centre for babies, children and adults. I also see families with children who need help for various reasons. If you would like to come and have a chat and see how l can help...here are my details.
Lynda@artyfizz.com
my mobile is 074 1375 1871 (or “PA” 020 8785 7887)
if you feel l could be of help to you please call. :)

cosmopolitanmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby cosmopolitanmum » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Call Kathryn Mewes. Shes amazing.
Sounds like what you are going through is tough - good luck to you x

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.