*** LOST DOG: CAN YOU HELP? ***

Name: SKADU
Photo: See Below
Breed: Hungarian Viezla
Colour: Brown
Spayed
No ID tag: But Micro-chipped

Message from SKADU’s owner:-

Desperately need your collective help please.....

SKADU, our female Hungarian Vizsla went missing this afternoon [16.7.14] from Tooting Common and may be in your area - SW16/SW17/SW18.

Please please help in our search! She was last seen around 4:30 pm near our old house on Dornton Rd. We are beside ourselves with worry and desperately need all the help we can get to bring her home.

Please keep your eyes peeled if you are on any of the local commons and please pass this email to any dog walking friends who might also see her.

Here is a link from ‘Doglost’ for a poster which has a picture of her on it:-
http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.php?dogId=72001

She's very friendly but if still out likely to be scared and confused.

Marks & Scars:-
Grey face, scars visible to right flank from dog bite

Thank you so much for all your help.
Such a nightmare.
Nene.
X
[img][img][img]skadu%20-%20lost%20-%20poster/img][/img][/img]
Souza
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: *** LOST DOG: CAN YOU HELP ? ***

Postby Souza » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Good News - Skadu has been safely re-patriated with his owners. Yay! This is fantastic - because in addition to all the hazards a dog faces while being missing - there is yet more heavy lightning/thunder forecast for tonight [18.7.14].
young at heart
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby young at heart » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:37 pm

That's great news and thanks for highlighting in the first place. I'd be beside myself if my dog went missing and it's reassuring to know people like you are out there to help
Souza
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Souza » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi 'Young At Heart' - I share your sentiments....I'd be devastated if my dog was missing especially with the rise in dog-theft and stolen dogs being used for gruesome dog fighting :-(

My poor dog was freaking out in my bedroom last night due to the thunder/lightning and a lost dog could easily run into a road due to fear and stress resulting from thunder/lightning...& end up under a car :-(

So pleased Skadu is safely back at home. I hope the owners will try to learn from this incident by reviewing how their dog managed to go AWOL and then take appropriate steps to avoid it happening again - as not all lost dogs are as lucky as Skadu.

Thank you for taking the trouble to post
X

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.