Last places for Valencia Tennis & Tournament Weekend.

1 post
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Last places for Valencia Tennis & Tournament Weekend.

Postby juliantenniscoach » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:42 pm

I have just the last couple of places left for the Valencia Tennis Weekend this October. This is both a weekend to play tennis and watch the finals of the Valencia 500 Open (Mens event).

Leave Friday 24th October 17.00h from Gatwick arriving 20.35h in Valencia. Basically enough time to check into hotel and have (traditionally) late dinner.

The hotel is a 4* modern appointed hotel in the redeveloped port area very close to the tennis centre and all the fantastic attractions. The old town is a 15-20minute walk away.

Saturday is 'tennis day'. So we will be playing tennis for a couple of sessions before a proper exploration of Valencia at night.

Sunday is more relaxing with some time to yourself before we go to the finals of the VALENCIA OPEN 500. These are held in an indoor facility so no chance of being rained off. The location is in the stunning port area which has become one of Europe's centres for modern architecture.

Monday is 'tennis day' again before an evening flight home.

Cost £650pp inc flights, transfers, hotels B&B on shared basis, match tickets, coaching, court fees & local transportation.

For more information contact me via below.

Julian Cousins
www.tennis-teaching.com
07802 851453
Follow me on Facebook too! -
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Julian ... 0715815189
please reply to julian@tennis-teaching.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.