New Year Paediatric First Aid courses

1 post
TempoTots
Options:
Share this post on:

New Year Paediatric First Aid courses

Postby TempoTots » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:58 pm

We hope 2017 is a happy and healthy one for all your family and friends. However it is important to be prepared should the worst happen so we are running our highly popular First Aid courses early on in the New Year.

"I thought the course was great. Katie was a brilliant teacher, keeping things fun yet factual. I will definitely be recommending the course to others." - Nel

Essential for all parents and carers of young children, whether this is your first First Aid course or simply to refresh your skills, these courses are run by FMC First Aid and take place at the Crossway's Centre in Twickenham. Class sizes are deliberately kept small to allow plenty of time for hands on practice and are run during the evenings to make it easy for Daddies, Mummies, nannies, childminders and grandparents to come along for the training too!

Paediatric First Aid Training - 25th January 2017, 7.30-9.30pm
This vital 2 hour course covers basic Life Support, choking and the recovery position.
Cost £30, plus booking fee.

Accidents and Injuries - 1st Feb 2017, 7.30-9pm
This is a 1.5 hour course with topics covered including electric shock, nose bleeds, overdose/poisoning, burns, allergic reactions, head injury, fever management, meningitis and abdominal pain.
Cost £20 plus booking fee.
(Please note that choking is not covered in this course but in the Paediatric First Aid Training taking place on the 25th January)

SPECIAL OFFER!
BOOK BOTH COURSES FOR THE VERY SPECIAL PRICE OF
JUST £45 (plus booking fee) by visiting
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/tempo-tots-2620258308

I look forward to seeing you there! Any questions please do drop us an email at bookings@tempo-tots.com

http://www.tempo-tots.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.