Would anyone recommend their childminder? (Tooting/Balham)

4 posts
ExitPursuedByABear
Options:
Share this post on:

Would anyone recommend their childminder? (Tooting/Balham)

Postby ExitPursuedByABear » Wed May 20, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi, we are looking for a lovely childminder for our 11-month-old baby girl. Would anyone recommend theirs please?

Ideally in Tooting/Balham, but would consider further afield if you know someone fab. Thanks very much.
mandyg
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Would anyone recommend their childminder? (Tooting/Balha

Postby mandyg » Tue May 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Hi are you still looking for a childminder in tooting.?
I am a nanny who works in furzedown in tooting an know lots of childminders I can recommend to you.
Please contact me if you are still looking
Thank you
mandy1804@hotmail.co.uk
clare74
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby clare74 » Wed May 27, 2015 1:30 am

Yes, I'd absolutely recommend mine, and have done so previously. Josephine lives near Balham tube and has worked as a childminder for 20(?) years. She has become like another member of our family and is incredibly loving. Both my boys have been looked after by her since a young age. They each settled quickly and soon started to disappear through her door without a backward glance! I do recommend you meet her. PM me if you want more information or contact details.
fabenson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby fabenson » Thu May 28, 2015 12:13 am

Hi

I am a childminders and I am sure the family I work for would recommend me plus I have lovely written references from all the previous families I have worked for. I have been looking after two siblings for the past 4 years. The older brother is about to start school in September while the younger sister will be doing morning nursery. So I am now thinking it is time to consider starting a new little one. Please feel free to email me back if you would like to find out more about me and my set up. I live near the Tooting Bec Lido. Many thanks.

Fiona Benson

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.