The Park Kindergarten, SW11 - Reviews

4 posts
K8HB
Options:
Share this post on:

The Park Kindergarten, SW11 - Reviews

Postby K8HB » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:21 am

Our daughter has just been offered a place at The Park kindergarten in Battersea, for when she is 2 1/2 next year. We'd really love to hear of any reviews, it seems to be a good one but first hand experiences would be helpful.

Many thanks,

Kate
apple123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: The Park Kindergarten, SW11 - Reviews

Postby apple123 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Hi Kate,

Glad I found your post. I was just going to post a review of The Park.

Our 2 1/2 year old daughter started nursery at The Park Battersea in September. I guess the place The Park is offering you is my daughter's place.

On her first day at the nursery I left my child playing happily and was called back by the Head to find a distressed child. In the following days our daughter didn't want to stay so we agreed with the Head to stay with her. After spending time inside the nursery and just after two weeks we had to take her out with concerns of poor quality of care.

The owner has informed us via email that she will be seeking fees in lieu for next term as well. A very harsh enforcement of the terms and conditions. As The Kindegartens registrar said in her email reply: "there can be no exceptions to this".
Beware of this company. They are more interested in taking your money than in childcare.

If you want to give your child a positive start, think twice about accepting the place.

Good luck

Lorena
threedaughters
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby threedaughters » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 pm

Dear Kate

I havent been on here for a little while but this jumped straight to my attention as three of my children went to The Park in SW11 and had the most amazing time there, their staff and teaching is second to none, I cannot rate it enough, i am hoping to have a fourth child and would not even think about going elsewhere. All my friends and other parents there love it. Lorena's email is very unfair and infact is slanderous. She obviously does not read terms and conditions as when you sign up for this website you are not allowed to put anything up here of a slanderous or mean nature.

I do hear of mothers who are nursery hoppers but they do not actually like to leave their children with anyone so will never find one that meets their exact needs. I would suggest Kate that you go along to the nursery yourself and have a look. Meanwhile, i will send Lorena's message onto the the park themself so they can see what is being said about them. I hope they can maybe take this further as I am sure they know who the parent is and am sure they could tell another side of the story about the parent, but would not stoop so low as to do so on here.
thanks
apple123
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby apple123 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Dear threedaughters,
My mum had one more than you!
I find your post interesting, especially after our experience at The Park.

Now, Nappyvalleynet.com is a friendly and open website where people exchange personal experiences with respect to other people's experiences.

Look, she is Kate, I am Lorena. Who are you?

Perhaps we are used to a different approach to childcare. Parental choice maybe- No reason to be angry. ;)

I can't find a single offensive word in my post. However, I find your post utterly offensive and threatening. I will obviously report this to the forum moderator because I strongly believe in the use of netiquette in online forums.

We have reported our experience to Ofsted. In their website there is a space for opinions from current and former parents. I suggest you write your opinion of The Park, based on your own experiences.

Best Wishes

threedaughters wrote:Dear Kate

I havent been on here for a little while but this jumped straight to my attention as three of my children went to The Park in SW11 and had the most amazing time there, their staff and teaching is second to none, I cannot rate it enough, i am hoping to have a fourth child and would not even think about going elsewhere. All my friends and other parents there love it. Lorena's email is very unfair and infact is slanderous. She obviously does not read terms and conditions as when you sign up for this website you are not allowed to put anything up here of a slanderous or mean nature.

I do hear of mothers who are nursery hoppers but they do not actually like to leave their children with anyone so will never find one that meets their exact needs. I would suggest Kate that you go along to the nursery yourself and have a look. Meanwhile, i will send Lorena's message onto the the park themself so they can see what is being said about them. I hope they can maybe take this further as I am sure they know who the parent is and am sure they could tell another side of the story about the parent, but would not stoop so low as to do so on here.
thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.