Invitations can be a chore. Not anymore! Introducing Mini-Epic.

1 post
Smashley37
Options:
Share this post on:

Invitations can be a chore. Not anymore! Introducing Mini-Epic.

Postby Smashley37 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Hello Everyone!

I’m Ashley, Mum to twin seven year old girls and a local NappyValley family :) My husband and I recently launched Mini-Epic.com, where you can create and send a completely different kind of party invitation: A short animated video featuring a photo of the birthday boy or girl, along with all the party details!

It takes just 5 minutes to create (if our kitchen timer is anything to go by), you can send your invitation via email and track your guests’ RSVPs, or download your video to share on WhatsApp or Facebook. Either way, you can send it to as many people as you like for only £9.99

I wanted to share our new family business with all of you, in case, amidst the chaos of Christmas, you also have a birthday party to organise :shock: and are looking for a fast, simple and fun way to handle the invitations!

I hope its ok to pop this discount code in here too - which will give you 20% OFF. Just enter EPICNAPPY (we’ve all experienced a few of those before!) at checkout: https://www.mini-epic.com

Hope you all have fantastic Christmas and a brilliant New Year! :D :D :D

Ashley xxx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.