Worried about your child?

1 post
AideenPlayTherapist
Options:
Share this post on:

Worried about your child?

Postby AideenPlayTherapist » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:33 pm

Hi all,
My name is Aideen McCartney. I’m a certified Play Therapist and parenting coach working with children and families in South London.

At this time of year I’m hearing lots from parents who are worried about how their child has (or hasn’t) settled into their class, how well they’ve managed to make or keep friends or how their child is behaving at school or home.

It’s normal for there to be a few bumpy weeks when returning to school after the summer holidays, but if you’re still seeing behaviour that's worrying you, now is a great time to get some help. Especially heading into these longer and colder evenings, when you know you’ll be spending a lot more time at home together.

I offer support for parents in a variety of ways – including one-to-one parent coaching, family creative play workshops, parent-child relationship coaching and hands-on supernanny support.

I’ve helped children and families with a variety of issues, including behaviour management, boundary setting, ADHD support, understanding child development, parent-child bonding, parent play skills, family routines and communication.

I also offer Play Therapy, a gentle form of child-led counselling for children who are experiencing social, emotional or behavioural difficulties.

I’m passionate about helping families and equipping parents with the knowledge and skills they need to build the kind of relationships and family life they want with their children.

For more information, have a look at my website playfulpathways.co.uk and feel free to get in touch with any enquiries.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Aideen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.