Freelance Writer

8 posts
Mummyhev
Options:
Share this post on:

Freelance Writer

Postby Mummyhev » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:39 am

Hatch Creative has officially launched. I wanted to share with you all my freelance writing business which I setup on my mat leave. I was determined to create a more flexible working environment for my daughter (who is now 8 months old) and that was the real drive behind the start-up. I'm interested in making connections with other freelancers in the area and also any new potential clients. Take a look at the website http://thehatchcreative.co.uk/ :D
cathyco
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Freelance Writer

Postby cathyco » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:34 am

Hi Heather, I am a local mum and also a trained print journalist. I would be very interested in chatting with you about joining your service. If you fancy meeting up or want to chat by phone let me know. My number is 07776 172098, best, Cathy
Beachboys
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Beachboys » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:56 am

Hi Heather and Cathy, I'm a freelance writer and editor in print and digital content. Plus being a local mum, of course. I'd love to meet up to swap contacts or just chat - working from home can be a lonely enterprise! My number is 07476 060707. Best, Jill
felineg
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby felineg » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 am

Hi I'm also freelance, working largely from home on newsletters, websites and other stuff and would be interested in joining you all, Beth.
twosons
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby twosons » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:24 am

Hi Heather, I'm also a freelancer trying to strike some sort of work/kids balance. Would love to meet up for a chat.

shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:33 pm

And me! Also a local freelance writer and mum, trying to strike a balance with never enough time or sleep. Would love to chat with others and network.... Maybe a coffee morning? Shannon
Froglette
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Froglette » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi I'm a freelance writer. Would love to meet up. Alex xx
january.carmalt
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby january.carmalt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi there! Having worked in the City as a financial analyst, I now do the odd freelance writing for local magazines and blogs and have been published in SW Resident, Residents' Journal, Village and Little London (online). It's always an uphill struggle clawing to find more work and would love to learn more about Hatch and discuss freelance opportunities. Cheers!
Kind regards,
January
0787 639 1640
januaryhope@outlook.com
http://www.januaryhopestwocents.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.