Invest in your child’s smile… protect their teeth with a Yolo class

1 post
YoloLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Invest in your child’s smile… protect their teeth with a Yolo class

Postby YoloLondon » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Sign up to our mailing list – visit http://www.yoloteeth.com/subscribe - and receive 10% off your child’s class

Tooth decay is the most common reason children are admitted to hospital – and damage to baby teeth can affect adult teeth - but it is entirely preventable.

Yolo Teeth baby and child dental hygiene classes were created to counter the staggering rise of tooth decay in Britain’s children, and currently no other class like it exists in London.

Yolo Teeth classes are devised and taught by exceptional, DBS-checked dentists, who provide a learning experience for children that is informative, memorable and full of fun and laughter.

Your child only needs one class to begin to make a difference, and will learn how to protect their teeth and prevent decay by recognising high-sugar foods, and by brushing properly.

We know - and we see – children respond positively to feeling that they can make a difference to their dental care.

Located at Fresh Ground on Battersea Rise near the junction of Northcote Road, on Tuesday and Saturday afternoons, classes are capped at six children to ensure each child gets individual attention from the dentists; and we teach parent and baby, and children up to age 11.

“I signed up both my children (3y & 5y old) to the Yolo Teeth class... It was brilliant – and shocking – as a parent to understand what are the good/bad snacks for our children’s teeth. The class is very active for them and they get attention from the beginning.
Very happy we did the class and I recommend it!”
Camille, Battersea

Sign up to our mailing list – visit http://www.yoloteeth.com/subscribe - and receive 10% off your child’s class

Make your child’s teeth count and Smile bright – Shine bright!
Attachments
pearlyyolo.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.