Local food business launches crowdfunding campaign

1 post
JWRMANS
Options:
Share this post on:

Local food business launches crowdfunding campaign

Postby JWRMANS » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:13 pm

Hello NappyValley,

I’m James Mansfield, ex-pupil of Honeywell and Graveney School and the Co-Founder of a food business called field&flower. My business partner and I started the company after buying a cow from his dad in 2010. We set up on his family’s beef farm and started delivering grass fed, free range meat boxes.

6 years on and we have delivered our free range meat boxes to over 19,000 households, employ 15 people and have over 5,000 active customers. Our most loyal customer base is here in South West London!

We have just launched our first crowdfunding campaign with Crowdcube. We’re looking for shareholders to invest in us so we can grow the business and deliver to even more customers across the UK and continue to invest in British Agriculture.

If you’re interested in learning more about investing, please visit http://www.crowdcube.com/field&flower, or email us at investors@fieldandflower.co.uk.

We’re really excited about this next stage of our development and would love as many Londoners to get behind us as possible. We will also be looking to hire enthusiastic food lovers across the business, so if you’re interested in working with us do email us at hello@fieldandflower.co.uk

Many thanks!

James Mansfield

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.