Spanish Aupair English lessons

5 posts
shanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish Aupair English lessons

Postby shanna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi anyone know of anyone giving reasonably priced English lessons for my Spanish au pair must be around Balham area or easy to get to? Many thanks — looking for recommendations.
patsi123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish Aupair English lessons

Postby patsi123 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:17 am

Hi Shanna, I am a qualified TEFL teacher and live near Balham. There is a bus from outside Sainsbury's which takes around 8 mins. Could you give me an idea of how many lessons a week she would like, what level her English is at the moment, does she want structured lessons or is she looking to improve her spoken English? If she were to have an intensive week with block lessons, how many hours would suit her per day. Do let me know and we can perhaps have a chat and if she were interested, we could meet and discuss her lesson plans. Thanks, Patsi
shanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shanna » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi there she would like a few a week until 6th September with flexible hours that work for both of you. How much would you charge per lesson? Many thanks
Calaya
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Calaya » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:12 am

Hi Patsi, our au pair starts mid august and would be really keen to improve her spoken English. Her level is between intermediate to advanced. I think 1 session of 1.5 hours per week will be ideal. How many au-pair with similar level and requirement would you need to charge them £15 per class?
I guess if you were targeting 2, 3 classes per week for different level at 10am (after school drop off), I am sure there could be lots of interest from au-pair.
shanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shanna » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 am

Hi Patsi can you PM me your number please like the idea as well for a joint class from mid-August. I will get au-pair to contact you. C please send your number too and I'll get her to reach out if that could work.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.