Local trustowrthy website designer required

4 posts
pettifer01
Share this post on:

Local trustowrthy website designer required

Postby pettifer01 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Xtraspace are looking for a new wesbite designer !!!
We have had endless trouble with our current designers we are looking for a local trustworthy reasonable website designer who can help us with all of our website needs from re design to SEO.

Please drop me a line if you have any recommendations.... :)
xax
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Local trustowrthy website designer required

Postby xax » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Dear Xtraspace,

I am a professional web developer (and graphic designer / illustrator), and happen to live locally (Battersea). I have designed as well as built a wide range of websites, including several for local businesses, nurseries, and schools. Have a look at for example www.caiandkyn.co.uk, www.blisspilates.co.uk, www.bridgelanenursery.com, or the new (launched last December) website of WIX primary school: www.wixschool.net.

I will gladly come and visit you - without any cost or obligation - to discuss your needs and desires for your website re design and coding, on and off-page SEO, as well as your budget for this, and to see what I may be able to do for you. Feel free to give me a ring or drop me an email.

Kind regards,
Xander
07789 6464 10, design@caoutchouc.co.uk
lemonzest
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lemonzest » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:09 pm

Swerve Concepts are local, and absolutely outstanding: http://www.swerveconcepts.com/
Valeksandrova
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Valeksandrova » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi pettifer01, in case you're still looking, my husband is a freelance web designer and has worked with few local professionals. We are based in Clapham Common. This is his website...

http://www.andrearmacollo.co.uk/what-i-do

:D Valeria

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.