Bday Party at Clapham Leisure Centre?

3 posts
acidming
Options:
Share this post on:

Bday Party at Clapham Leisure Centre?

Postby acidming » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:07 pm

I made a silly mistake and booked my son's 5th birthday at the Clapham Leisure Centre when I meant to book the Latchmere Centre! Don't know what happened, my brain just wasn't working that day. It was only when I started writing the party invitations this morning that I realised my mistake. Anyway, no turning back now as I've already paid.

Anyway, has anyone been to a party at Clapham? Was it ok? I wanted Latchmere as they have soft play and cafe...
Girliemum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bday Party at Clapham Leisure Centre?

Postby Girliemum » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Yes - we've been to a few 5th parties there over the last year and they've all been lots of fun. The gym hall is huge and the parties usually have half the space, if not more. They've all had the bouncy castle and soft play toys out (which all look brand new) the kids have certainly been exhausted by the end. I think you just need to bring the party tea and cake. Have fun.
curly
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Bday Party at Clapham Leisure Centre?

Postby curly » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 am

I have held my children's 5th and 3rd parties there and have so taken the kids to parties at the Latchmere and Clapham is by far the better venue. It has more space, higher ceilings so more airy and the facilities are much newer.

Your kids will love it

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.