Fybre gym, anyone have any experience.

Chat with other mums in NappyValley here!
  • Author

Share this post on:

Fybre gym, anyone have any experience.

Postby sezwedz » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Hello,
I'm looking to get fit, does anyone have any experience at Fybre gym as I'd like to go local and support a local community gym.
Many thanks

coolmum

Share this post on:

Re: Fybre gym, anyone have any experience.

Postby coolmum » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:51 am

Ive always been interested to join there but it puts me off when your classes are not included (unless on the 6 month plan). They charge you an extra £5 per class. This makes prices very high in comparison to other gyms which also have pools. If they included the classes on the 3 monthly plan then I would give it a go.

Crossfit kids

Share this post on:

Postby Crossfit kids » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:06 am

Have you thought of trying crossfit? We are starting a new course for mums of all levels of fitness! Pre/post natal as well. Small groups so it's like personal training!
Let me know if ou would like more information.
Marlo@crossfitbold.com

ChicagotoClapham

Share this post on:

Postby ChicagotoClapham » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:44 am

I'm a fybre member and I really love it. I am not in the best shape and have a lot of work to do, so fybre being small is great. I don't feel intimidated about equipment; they have really nice new equipment and are great at helping you plan a program.

A big component for me with regularly attending a gym is proximity. I go to Fybre more than I did to Virgin because I don't have to drive.

The classes are expensive if you don't pre-pay and the children's yoga classes are not included EVEN if you do pre-pay which kind of stinks. The classes are great though and you will even find several of your non-member friends still go there.

Few tweaks but overall a great gym.

Return to “Chat Here”