7 posts
JBLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

a helping hand in the office?

Postby JBLondon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello!

thanks for taking a look at my post.

I run a small IT business in Clapham South providing some pretty exciting services to some of the biggest websites in the UK and an increasingly international client base. If you use the internet and bank online, there's a pretty good chance you already use my technology!

The business is going from strength to strength which is of course great, but while I've been focussing on sales I'm perhaps guilty of ignoring some of the less glamorous tasks on a day to day basis... as a result my pile of paper in the corner has grown from a "sleepy little kitten" into something more like the grufallo. The beast needs to be tamed and put back into its file!

its not a big job on its own I don't think, but if I can find the right person i hope they might be interested in becoming more involved in some of the other aspects of the business - I have clients in Malta, Cyprus, Spain, France and South Africa that all need love and attention!

In an ideal world I'm looking for someone who will get me organised and keep me organised, but who can also be customer facing if they so desire (thats a nice to have, not a must) - this would be more of a project management come account management function rather than outright sales!

You'll probably need to be interested in the internet to get a handle on what we do, and certainly competent with spreadsheets to keep track of who owes us what, recording expenses and the like. I'm a pretty laid back guy, so someone with a similarly relaxed outlook on life would be great!

hours? no clue really - depends how fast you work i guess! It probably feels like a half day per week on admin (if that) and then however much else you fancy doing depending on how much more involved you want to be..... money? of course! You're probably pretty well qualified and used to commanding a decent salary so expect to be paid properly for your time - quite right too! Lets discuss what that needs to look like. Start? yesterday!

looking forward to hearing from you!
patsi123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: a helping hand in the office?

Postby patsi123 » Tue May 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi,
I have just read your posting for admin assistance/pa/whatever is needed to sort you out in the office.

This sounds like a perfect position for me and I am really interested and would be very happy to start asap.

Currently I am not working but do teach English to foreign students, although at the moment I do not have anything on.

I attach my CV for your perusal and hope that it strikes a chord and you will be in touch.

Best regards
Caroline
maram
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby maram » Wed May 04, 2011 11:34 am

Hi,

I've just seen your post.
My name is Mara, I'm working in museums but I'm actually looking for an office job and sounds like your position could be a good one for me.
My experience is actually in advertising back in Italy so i know what you're talking about.
I speak a fluent english, italian of course, french and a bit of german.

I attach my cv and If you haven't found anyone hope you'll give me a call.

Thanks
Mara
MPat
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MPat » Tue May 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi,

My name is Mona and this is the ideal role for me.

I have 9 years of extensive IT experience with a Project Management background.

I have a little girl so the ideal role for me would be a couple of days a week and I'm preety flexible living only in Balham.

If you think I'm the right candidate for you then drop me a private message and I'd be glad to talk further.

Many Thanks
Mona
YummyMumInSW
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: a helping hand in the office? REPLY - you have found one!

Postby YummyMumInSW » Mon May 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a helping hand?

My name is Caryl and I currently freelance as a PA, and would welcome to the opportunity to have a chat with you with regards to the help.

Please feel free to call me on 07912 207703 where I can give you a little more background about myself.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Caryl Afflick

annawilde
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby annawilde » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:55 pm

[Hi Mona

I can see from this post that you posted this years ago! You may have even moved away from the area. However I am looking for some help at home with a property business plus some admin.

Are you still looking for any work or know of anyone that can help me as I know this post is ancient!
I have 9 years of extensive IT experience with a Project Management background.

I have a little girl so the ideal role for me would be a couple of days a week and I'm preety flexible living only in Balham.

If you think I'm the right candidate for you then drop me a private message and I'd be glad to talk further.

Many Thanks
Mona[/quote]
MVM
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MVM » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:56 pm

I loved reading this post - put a smile on my face.

Shame it isn't a 2017 post.. would have applied in a heartbeat.

Hope your company made it big!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.