Super Nanny Available from January

7 posts
mobrien
Options:
Share this post on:

Super Nanny Available from January

Postby mobrien » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:12 am

Hello,

I have a wonderful Filipina nanny who sadly is leaving us at Christmas as we no longer require her. Our children will both be attending nursery in the new year. Her name is Gina and she is also a British citizen. She is fabulous with our children and joined when Will was 6 months so she is very good with small babies. She cooks for the children, does the laundry and brings them to play dates with other nannies and children in the area that she has met at the library or at baby classes.
My children are both very happy in her care and I would highly recommend her. She is also very accommodating in doing extra hours or babysitting and she came to Ireland with us for 2 weeks during the summer and was a fantastic help.
She lives in Battersea, and has had many years of experience with children in both Hong Kong and the UK. Please let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch with her.

Kind regards,
Mary
JackieB
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Super Nanny Available from January

Postby JackieB » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:17 am

Hi, is your Nanny only after a Full Time position? Thanks, Jackie
mobrien
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mobrien » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:12 am

Hi Jackie,

Yes - I think she is only interested in full-time but if you give me your details I'll pass them to her and she can contact you to discuss what hours you would need

Many thanks,
Mary
Zabou
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Zabou » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello,

I an really interested, looking for a full time housekeeper. We are living in parson's green. Would you mind to give me a contact details.
thank you very much
Mrscanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mrscanny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello my friends are looking for a full time nanny from January for their two children and would be really interested to talk to you more! I’m not sure how to send a personal message with telephone numbers etc so if you could message me back that would be great!

mobrien
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mobrien » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi,

I’m not sure how to send a private message either but if you give me your details I will pass them to Gina.

Many thanks
Mary
Mrscanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mrscanny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Thanks Mary I have sent a personal message to you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.