Ironing, babysitting

2 posts
ancsafejes1
Options:
Share this post on:

Ironing, babysitting

Postby ancsafejes1 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello ladies,

If you are fed up with ironing, or simply the pile getting bigger and bigger just give me a call and I will help you out. I will pick up your ironing and deliver it the following day.Local area, including Tooting, Balham, Earlsfield, Southfield, Streatham. One basket full of clothes cost only £25.
I also do babysitting and ironing not just watching TV. I have been a nanny for 15 years, I have excellent references.
If you are interested,please get in touch by email or phone 07903332733.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, Aniko
susies
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ironing, babysitting

Postby susies » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:02 am

Hello Aniko

hope that you are well. I saw your ad and am really keen to meet you as we are looking for a responsible yet fun loving babysitter to help look after our child some evenings but mainly the odd Sat and sun .

We live in Balham off Cavendish road, let me know if this would suit you.

Could we arrange a coffee and meet up so that you can meet my daughter. She is 4 yrs old and a sweet, spirited and funny little thing with lots of energy!

Have you got a CV you can send me? my email is susieshing@gmail.com

Also, I was wondering whether you were possibly free to babysit for about 4 hours per day for a couple of days ( times to suit you) either 23, 24, 30 Dec. 1st January?

We are just looking for a couple of days of babysitting during this time so as to give us a bit of 'us time'.

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks

Susie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.