P.A. looking for a part time position

4 posts
JayneS
Options:
Share this post on:

P.A. looking for a part time position

Postby JayneS » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:23 pm

I am an extremely fit and healthy 66 year old and have been a Personal Assistant most of my life, working for, in the early years, a top captain of industry to latterly private individuals. At present I work 3 days a week in Central London but leaving this position shortly and am looking for something 1, 2 or 3 days a week, either locally or in Central London. I can obviously turn my hand to anything within the wide secretarial remit and am competent with computer diary management, emails etc.
Scandimamma2016
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: P.A. looking for a part time position

Postby Scandimamma2016 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi, do check out our job board with part time positions, I believe there is a 3 days a week job with Deloitte: www.mothersandcareers.com/jobs/
JimmyCampbellHair
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JimmyCampbellHair » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:13 pm

JayneS wrote:I am an extremely fit and healthy 66 year old and have been a Personal Assistant most of my life, working for, in the early years, a top captain of industry to latterly private individuals. At present I work 3 days a week in Central London but leaving this position shortly and am looking for something 1, 2 or 3 days a week, either locally or in Central London. I can obviously turn my hand to anything within the wide secretarial remit and am competent with computer diary management, emails etc.
Hi there - I am a self employed hairdresser working from Parsons Green, I have owned salons and been in the business for 34 years. I urgently need someone to help take and manage bookings on my behalf and would love to talk this through with you if you would be interested. Many thanks Jimmy
JayneS
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JayneS » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi Jimmy,
Could you let me have your mobile number and I'll give you a call and we can talk about it. Many Thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.