Ofsted registered nanny available for temporary jobs

1 post
moma
Options:
Share this post on:

Ofsted registered nanny available for temporary jobs

Postby moma » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Dear Parents,my name is Simona.I am a well experienced nanny with a teaching background, genuine love for children and a sweet but firm approach. In London, I have been looking after kids of many different backgrounds and age range for the last fourteen years, but my child minding experience actually goes back to my own childhood when I looked after my twin siblings and other kids among friend and family members. I have gained solid experience looking after newborns, babies, toddlers, twins, triplets and kids up to 10 years of age as an au pair, shared nanny, babysitter and mother’s help with shared care and sole charge. I work confidently alongside parent’s guidelines and understand when it is time to step aside as I deeply respect family time and authority.
I truly enjoy the company of the children I look after and of their friends and relatives and treat them with great care and respect. I am an easygoing, reliable, honest and caring person, and I take pride in my work.I am a registered Ofsted nanny with recent DBS and Pediatric First Aid Certificate.

I am very happy to teach Italian/English through play updating my method and approach continuously, accordingly to the child’s age.
I am currently looking for a part time position and I am offering availability for a 3 maximum 4 days at week jobs and would prefer full days.
I would prefer to look after only one child and possibly a baby as this suits my style and personality so feel free to contact me via email should you need childcare as I offer it and you find you could consider me as a valid candidate.I am available for face to face interviews,Skype calls and email and I will be happy to reply to any questions and provide CV and further information.

Available for work around Acton, Ealing,Chiswick,Hammersmith,Richmond and Overground/Central Line commute maximum 20 minutes from Acton both ways.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Simona

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.