KJSKIDS - SLOTS AVAILABLE CHILDCARE/SINGING LESSONS

1 post
KJSKIDS
Options:
Share this post on:

KJSKIDS - SLOTS AVAILABLE CHILDCARE/SINGING LESSONS

Postby KJSKIDS » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi there ! My name is Katie aka (Miss Katie) to a lot of children that attend the Belleville and Meteor sites. I’m a professional singer/actress that runs Musical Theatre classes at Meteor and outside the school. I also look after a lot of children as a frequent nanny and have a total of 7 private singing students in the area. Just call me Katie Poppins haha !
The company I work for with my group lessons is Catch Creative Academy, many students attend the school and I’m currently working nearly everyday doing various things within the music industry. I have never had to advertise my business due to the wonder of word of mouth but as one of my clients (Miss Story) is moving to NYC I will have a lot more slots to fill whether it be helping out at home with the children or even becoming a private singing teacher for your child.
Please do check out my website as that includes both services and drop me a message there or email me directly kjskidslondon@gmail.com
I am very reliable and nothing but professional. I take my business seriously and have become an extra member of many families along Northcote Road. :) WWW.KJSKIDS.WIX.COM/KJSKIDS

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.