Nanny/Housekeeper needed from Mid October 2016 (Wandsworth)

6 posts
SMoeller
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/Housekeeper needed from Mid October 2016 (Wandsworth)

Postby SMoeller » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:42 am

Hi!

We are looking for a nanny-housekeeper to join our family in October. Our first daughter will be turning 3 in November and our second child is due in December. We would like someone enthusiastic, energetic, experienced, positive, kind and caring, tidy and reliable.

Duties would include daily care of our children, organising and taking them to classes/playgroups (including swimming) and playdates. It is also important for us to have a nanny who engages and talks to our children, takes the initiative to stimulate them with appropriate activities at home and most of all, strives to maintain the health and happiness of our children. Our daughter loves to sing and dance and so a love of listening to music would go a long way with her! We would like someone who loves to cook for our family and is available for occasional babysitting.

Normal hours would be 8am-7pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 2pm on Friday. My husband works from home and is in and out all day and I will be home on maternity leave/working from home for c. 10months after the birth of our next child, therefore our chosen nanny-housekeeper would need to be comfortable with having us around!

Please do get in touch if you are interested or know of anyone who you could recommend. Thanks!
Juliana0808
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny/Housekeeper needed from Mid October 2016 (Wandsworth)

Postby Juliana0808 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Hello My name is Juliana I'm from Brazil I live in uk for 8 years I am a caring , consciencentious , and reliable worker. I am an experienced nanny with excellent communication skills and a passion for working with children. I am a hardworking , enthusiastic person who is well mannered and easy to get along with.
I am ideally looking for a full time , permanent nanny position . I am however open to part-time position.
I have experience with infants and children with different ages . In my role I am responsible for the safety , wellbeing and healthy development of those children . I implement a those children . I implement a structured daily routine for the children which involves planning ages appropriate activities and play. I ensure that their health needs are met though a balanced died and encouragement of age and stage appropriate self-care skills and routines. I have first Aid and DBS good reference, I would love the chance to speak with you personally about your family's needs in a nanny . Please don't hesitate to contact me by email at any time . Thank you so much for the opportunity to be considered ; I look forward to hearing from you soon
rubyfurnell1
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rubyfurnell1 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi there,

My name is Ruby and I am a 24 year old Australian with over 5 years experience caring for children between the ages of 0 and 12yrs of age.
I am available to work full time, live out, until the end of January 2017.

Throughout my time as a nanny I have been solely responsible for children, and have also worked alongside both parents, one of which worked from home. In addition to supervising, feeding, bathing and everything else that comes with caring for children, I have undertaken tasks such as washing, tidying, food shopping and cooking for the family. I also did administrative work for the family in their medical practitioners office and acted as somewhat of a PA, if this is of any interest to you.

The last family I was with had 2, 4, 6 & 8 year old children, and as I was with them for 4 years, I got to experience and help with all stages of development while I was there. I often took the children to activities, including swimming, so would be confident to do this for your children.
While I am ideally looking for weekday work, I would be happy to work weekends/babysit in the evenings if it were organised in advance.

After travelling for a few months I really miss working with children and would love the opportunity to do so again, wether than be for the whole 3-4 months I am in London or on a temporary basis.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, would like to see my CV or references, or would like to arrange an interview.
sunshine31
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sunshine31 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:21 pm

My name is Ivana and I work as a nanny for 11 years.I would say about myself that I am an energetic, outgoing and organized person, reliable and active, with bubbly personality, who has genuine love and interest in children and their development.Oh, and I have great references I am Ofsted registered, CRB checked, have attended a Pediatric First Aid Course, and the Cache approved Introduction to Nannying and Childcare Practice Course.Looking for a family interested in having a nanny from 4 to 5 days a week, full-timeAvailable to start ASAP.I work as a babysitter for Wimbledon babysitting agency (5years)Does it sound like what you are looking for? Drop me a line so we can discuss things further!07956291809
myah2013
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby myah2013 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi, I am not sure if this job is still available. I would like to recommend a lovely nanny I have known for many years. Her name is Vivian, she is a kind and calm person, with a wealth of experience. She has child care qualifications a DBS and an up to date first aid certificate. Oh I almost forgot she also has very nice references.
She is ready to start work. Please call her on 07885642174.

myah2013
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby myah2013 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi, I am not sure if this job is still available. I would like to recommend a lovely nanny I have known for many years. Her name is Vivian, she is a kind and calm person, with a wealth of experience. She has child care qualifications a DBS and an up to date first aid certificate. Oh I almost forgot she also has very nice references.
She is ready to start work. Please call her on 07885642174.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.