Tech Support services

17 posts
tobiaspreston
Options:
Share this post on:

Tech Support services

Postby tobiaspreston » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:25 pm

I am a 19 year old ex Kings College Wimbledon pupil based in SW12. I am offering computer technical support. Dealing with issues like: Email setup/ problems, hard drive transfers, start-up problems, transferring to Windows 10, upgrading system components, and most other general computer problems. I am happy to come round and fix the problem, or deal with it by telephone or Skype call. I charge a callout fee of £30 for the first hour, and £20 every hour after that.
I operate within: SW12, SW11, SW4, SW8, SW18, SW17, SW19, SW2

For more details please visit my website: tobytechuk.com

Contact me at tobiasapreston@gmail.com or call me on 07450431112.
Last edited by tobiaspreston on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dermot
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tech Support services

Postby Dermot » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:21 pm

Toby certainly knows his stuff. Half a day to sort out my technical issues for our construction business- www.dermarta.co.uk
It's not only the problems that I knew needed sorting out, it was the ones that I didn't that are going to make our administration a whole lot easier.
He is a bit of a genius! Thanks Toby.
Horsa
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Horsa » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Strong recommendation from me for Tobias. A very impressive young man. Knows his stuff, and gets things sorted out in a no fuss way, and at reasonable prices. He helped me to sort out my wifi (it was running slow and patchy it certain parts of the house, and boosters weren't working). He also helped to sort out backing up all my photos and videos, and make sure they were formatted correctly on the external hard drive, and also found other ways of freeing up space on my laptop. A very useful service.
Leolondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Leolondon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:52 am

Can't recommend Tobias highly enough! He came to my house and managed to make my incredibly slow running laptop run much faster! He deleted lots of unnecessary programmes and updated to Windows 10, plus helped me with managing all my documents and photos. And he was kind enough to answer my many many questions! Really nice guy and he definitely knows what he is talking about!
tobiaspreston
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby tobiaspreston » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:16 pm

I am back in london from 14th - 23rd december and a few days around new years. for full details Click Here
Last edited by tobiaspreston on Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tobiaspreston
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby tobiaspreston » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:02 am

I have launched a new website which includes our booking system and availability calendar. VISIT THE NEW SITE AT http://www.tobytechuk.com
sarahm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sarahm » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Just to add to the other posts, I can't recommend Toby enough! I booked a session with Toby just before Christmas (sorry this is such a late review Toby!) to sort out various domestic IT issues that were bugging me - my email not working across multiple devices, my computer and printer not talking to each other, favourite photos that seemed to be lost, etc etc.

Toby was calm, patient and tenacious and has totally revolutionised my domestic IT set up in just a couple of hours! He switched my email accounts over to a new one which has made a massive difference to my ability to manage my account more efficiently; he found the precious lost photos and sorted an issue that had been gong on for years on my phone about deleting photos and using up memory space; he got the printer to talk to my computer again, etc etc. In total he spent 2 hours with me and it was money very well spent.
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Sat May 13, 2017 11:39 am

SO I'm in pretty desperate need of some tech support, and remembered hearing about Toby on NVN, but just looked and there is no upcoming availability. Does anyone else know anyone who they can recommend who does something similar? I'm on a Mac…. Thanks!
henricook
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby henricook » Mon May 15, 2017 7:40 am

Why not post your problem here shaneleone and we'll see if anyone knows the answer?

shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Mon May 15, 2017 8:08 am

Afraid multiple issues with multiple computers so looking for someone who can come and help in person - they'd need the computer in front of them. Emailed Toby but no reply yet....
tobiaspreston
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby tobiaspreston » Mon May 15, 2017 9:34 am

Hi, just saw this now. Your email went into my spam, I've replied now.
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Mon May 15, 2017 9:37 am

Hi Toby - thanks, your email hasn't come in yet, but looking forward to hearing from you. Shannon
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:50 am

Just want to echo the previous high praises for Toby's services. He sorted a number of problems that I'd had with my Apple laptop and desktop for years. He was efficient, knowledgable, polite and reliable - and got exactly the results I was hoping for that I hadn't been able to manage on my own. Would highly recommend him.

evainlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby evainlondon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:17 am

Hi all,
I am looking for a Tech support in the Clapham area - any recommendations?

We need ongoing help and support for a few computers at work and would really welcome someone who knows their stuff!

Many thanks in advance!

Eva
tobiaspreston
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby tobiaspreston » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:23 am

Hi Eva,

I am currently available and in London. you can reach me via Email tobiasapreston@gmail.com or visit my website http://www.tobytechuk.com

thanks

Toby

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.