Spanish mums

20 posts
Lafloresta2
Options:
Share this post on:

Spanish mums

Postby Lafloresta2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello
I wondered if any Spanish speaking mums would like to start a play group? If so please message me!
Dixie7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Spanish mums

Postby Dixie7 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:45 am

Hi,
There is a Spanish playgroup in south wimbledon every Friday from10 to 12 am.
Where do you live?
Chucka
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Chucka » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

I have a nine week old. I would like him to speak Spanish too. I took it at university.
lindylindylindy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lindylindylindy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 pm

I am a Spanish speaking Mum, not native but fluent!

My daughter is a bit old for this at 9 years old but I always spoke in Spanish to her and she too is fluent (Dad is Latin american) I am a child minder and would like to know more if you go ahead with this great idea and I would add it to my list of clubs we can go to...

Northcote Rd area...
mamaenclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mamaenclapham » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Hi I am a Spanish mum in nappy valley. Let me know if you start meeting. I will be interested.
;)

Londonmum6
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Londonmum6 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi, I am a Spanish mum living in this area, my daughter is 16 weeks old, I would love to meet up with other Spanish speaking mums too. Let's organise a day to meet.
marta_spn
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby marta_spn » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:26 am

Hi there, I am 31 year old Spanish woman with a 7 months baby girl living in SW18. I would like to meet other Spanish mums and babies in the area. Please get in touch if you are in the same position.
Un saludo! :)
oldschoolclub
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby oldschoolclub » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello,

I am a Spanish mum and I will be happy to host your playgroup here at The Old School Club if you haven't found a place yet. I run the Spanish classes with OleKids on Mondays at 4.00, so if you would like to have your playgroup before the class I will be happy to join the group with my two little kids. Or if this day/time doesn't work let me know and we could try to arrange something else.
The creche in the club is a lovely space, with toys, books, crafts and a soft play area, if it is ok I will ask for a small contribution to cover the basic costs of the stay and play (£2.5 per hour).

I can also provide pig teas, italian coffee & organic cakes for the mums.

Let me know!

Inma.
http://www.theoldschoolclub.co.uk/child ... he/creche/
Lafloresta2
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lafloresta2 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Hello
Your idea of hosting it at The Old School Club sounds fantastic! Would we be able to start after half term, on Monday 4th November?
Muchas gracias

oldschoolclub
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby oldschoolclub » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello,

4th of November sounds good, would you like to email me and let me know your preferred times ?

Thank you!
Inma.
inma@theoldschoolclub.co.uk
bcn82nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby bcn82nanny » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Hola me llamo Marta, tengo 31 anos y soy de Barcelona. Tengo una nina de 8 meses y vivimos en Earlsfield.
Desde que volvi a Inglaterra en 2009 llevo trabajando de nanny y tengo my CACHE Level 3 en Childcare, CRB Check y First Aid Certificate.

Estoy de baja maternal (trabajo actual en una guarderia) pero en realidad no me apetece volver porque quiero cuidar de mi hija. Asi que he pensado en hacer nannyshare con otra familia y si fuera espanola estaria super contenta.

Si alguien esta interesado en hablar sobre el tema por favor no duden en ponerse en contacto conmigo en la siguiente direccion de correo o numero de telefono.

mpibe82@gmail.com

Un saludo!
Superunknown
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Superunknown » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello, I'm not a Spanish mum but I have a lovely Spanish nanny, who speaks Spanish to my 11 month old. We'd love to join a Spanish playgroup please!
oldschoolclub
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby oldschoolclub » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Hola!

as per our previous posts (see the rest of the thread!) I have set up a playgroup of Spanish mums & kids, starting on Monday 4th of November from around 2.30 until 4.00.
It is very relax, so please come any time. there is a lovely space for the kids to play and you can stay and play with them or have a tea/coffee too outside the play area.

There is also our regular Ole Kids Spanish class after the playgroup. Next week is a trial class so you can stay if you like!

please email/call me if you are coming so I know numbers.
inma@theoldschoolclub.co.uk

Hasta el lunes!
Inma.

the Old School Club is in Lavender hill, about 15 min walk from Clapham Juncion or one bus stop from the BACs. We are in the Battersea Business Centre, you need to come through the parking area but I promise that there is a little magic place inside!For more info see our website www.theoldschoolclub.co.uk

astro
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby astro » Tue May 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi,

Is this playgroup still running?

I have two children learning Spanish from their fabulous Spanish nanny and helped on by me with my pigeon Spanish (I used to speak it fluently but don't get to practice much anymore!). We'd love to find a Spanish play group so that they can practice speaking with peers and friends.

We live off Clapham Common so the location was perfect!

Thanks,

Shelda
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby shaneleone » Fri May 19, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi Shelda
THis sounds exactly like me - my kids have been learning Spanish from our amazing Au Pair, but she is leaving in October and I want to continue their Spanish, but mine is very rusty. So I'm also looking for Spanish playgroups or classes, and living in Tooting - please let me know if you find any!
Shannon

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.